Wednesday 25 April 2012

Event in Kirkby

Assalamualaikum and hello again!!!

This time I want to talk about the event we have in KIC. There's a lot of event that took place in Kirkby. There were Merdeka-Raya celebration, Deepavali celebration, Chinese new year celebration, Maulidur Rasul Celebration and our sports day in SSP.

But, this time I would like to talk about the Chinese New Year Celebration that I personally think the longest and happiest(?) moment that me and my classmates ever participated.


This is my classmates preparing the celebration card competition. (we won)
Aside that, there were class decoration competition, orange eating competition, fashion style competition, Tanglung making competition and calligraphy competition.


This is us decorating the greeting card.


This is me and my table mates. 
(Standing right - Ainaa, Liyana, Baizura. Sit right- Stephanie and Me)

okayyy... we won that competition... thats all..
p/s: this is my other classmates 

Go Shelley go!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment